Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Digital Story Created with a Cell Phone

For this week's assignment, I used my cell phone to create a digital story.  The theme of the story was "I knew I was going to be an educator when...".  To tell my part of the story, I decided to use pictures and captions.  I added the captions to the pictures by using the "A Beautiful Mess" app on my phone.  I used my phone to find and download the music used in this video.  I then included videos of some of my family members sharing their stories about becoming teachers.  This was filmed while on a family vacation.  At one point in the vacation, we had 14 educators under one roof!  After filming, I edited the video together using Windows Movie Maker.  I enjoyed creating this video, and could definitely have my students create digital stories using cell phones!

No comments:

Post a Comment